Friday, June 5, 2009

UPDATE

It's been awhile since I updated...so thee's alot to catch up on. The girls had numerous dance competitions which kept us out of town alot. On one of the weekends we surprised Shay with a show at the E Center. We watched the Lippizaner horses do their thing. I wasn't really impressed ... Shay thought it was neat. After the first 30 minutes everyone was ready to leave but Shay. We won't do that again. Their last competition was at Lagoon. The weather was perfect and we had a good time. Shay was in two dances this year, a hip-hop dance and a production number. Their production number was really neat, it was an 8 minute dance and had about 20 girls. Shay is going to be going on a 2 week bus tour with her Grandma VanLeuven and cousin Shelby. She leaves July 4th, which means she won't be doing any rodeo queen competitons, but it will be a once in a life time trip. I'm excited for her.

The babe is getting chubby. She sleeps through the night so for now she's my little princess. I can't believe she's 3 1/2 months old. Korven turned six. I don't know what I'm going to do with him all summer. He's six going on seventeen.

Hopefully I can update a little moe often...

1 comment:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Your family is so cute! How did you get her to sleep through the night? Addi still wakes up.