Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tag - 8 things


8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Loosing weight
2. Getting school shopping done
3. School starting
4. School starting
5. School starting
6. Getting my kitchen redone
7. Getting new carpet (hopefully before Kenndi starts to crawl)
8. oh ya and school starting (did I mention that?)


8 Things I did this last weekend:

1. Went with Trent and the babe to the city
2. Went to dinner with Chara
3. Spent the day with Kati (I think we bored her death ;))
4. Picked up the trailer in Ogden
5. Went shopping at Sams club
6. Had to do sharing time in Primary
7. Had the best nap of my life .. so far
8. Put together a bouncer play thing for Kenndi


8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Loose 20 lbs. 30 would be rockin but lets be realistic
2. Eat what i wanted when i wanted and not gain anything
3. Not have to exercise to loose weight
4. Sell Trent's invention for a couple million
5. Be the best mom ever
6. Be the best wife ever
7. Have the cleanest house ever (without actually having to clean it)
8. Scrapbook more


8 People I tag:

1. Sunny
2. Miquel
3. Jessi
4. Charidi
5. Rayma
6. Maria
7. Richelle
8. Kerry

2 comments:

Kati said...

I loved spending the day with you guys! :) cant wait to do it again..

Kati said...

I LOVE that picture of us when we were all so little!! I would love a couple of it too! :) We were the cutest little kids lol