We've been a little busy around here. Business is picking up and life just doesn't seem to slow down. But I'm not complaining. Since I posted last Kenndi has started crawling and finally cut her 2 bottom teeth. This morning Trent went in to get her and she was standing up in her crib. So I just got done lowering the crib and I've put the insulation that you buy for your pipes, around the rocks on our fireplace. I'm afraid she's going to be like her dad and be walking by 9 months. Sad .. she's growing up way too fast :(.
We just went to the circus this weekend. It was a really good show. We told the kids we were going to a Jazz game :). Once they found out what we were really going to see, they were excited. Guess basketball just isn't their thing. Although we did sit across the aisle from Thurl Bailey, that was kind of cool. Oh and I can't forget, Chelli turned 10.
I'm hoping to start on the Kitchen this month. Once Trent and I agree on the layout, we'll get the cabinets started :)!! Can't wait, I've needed new carpet since we moved in 6 years ago. Hopefully I'll be posting new pictures of my kitchen before Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment