

Saturday night (the 24th) we went to the Haunted Heber Creeper. I thought it would be kind of dumb. But it was really fun. Korven got scared and cried a few times and the girls screamed alot. As you ride up the canyon the conductor tells scarry stories and you see the people in the stories on the side of the hill acting out the story. There was a dead bride looking for her husband and a witch who turned little kids into black cats, there was quite few. So you ride up the canyon for 15 min and then they reverse the train to take you back. Back down the train speeds up and they tell you they are having problems with the train and then the train comes to a screeching halt and all the lights go out. Then all the "spooks" get on the train and when the lights come back on they all take turns walking up through the train scarring everyone. Korven got a little freaked out, afterwards Korven laughed about it and said how fun it was. I'll put all our pics on my multiply page.
4 comments:
I've heard that it is spooky. Sounds like alot of fun.
I love your blog. I will get on it all the time to check up on you. Thanks for letting me know about it. Congrats on the baby to come!!
You guys are a bunch of wierd-o's. I can't believe you only have 107 days to go.
Hey cute blog!!
Don't love blogs!!! I never thought I would. I really like your baby count down!!
Jessi
Post a Comment