Thursday, October 23, 2008

Korven My OCD Child


Korven is quite the little boy. He likes to wash his body in the tub and then run new water to wash his hair "So his head doesn't smell like a butt". Then the other day I caught him using my deoderant (he's 5 by the way) so I had to go buy him his own. His dad caught him putting it on and asked why he was using that and he said "Because it's not gone yet". Duhhh.. dads sometimes aren't very with it. At night's when I go into his room he'll have his clothes laid out for the next day on the floor. And he's arranged his clothes to look just like him if he was laying there (see picture). On this night he was going to be going to his Grandma and Grandpa's house the next day, so he had his farm outfit and his city boy outfit both ready to go. Notice he has his underwear laying underneath his pants just like if it was on him. He also has all his needed accesorries to go with each outfit ex. boots, belts, hat, socks... When he cleans his room, his shoes are lined up to match and in a row. He cleans his room better than his sisters do. Heck he organizes his room better than his mom does. When he plays he'll also line up all his trucks or animals in straight lines. Don't know if I should be worried about this or not, for now I just laugh and enjoy my clean little man.

3 comments:

Rayma said...

That is so funny!

maria said...

That is so amazing. I'd ask if he could come teach my children alittle of his OCD, but if his sisters haven't caught on, my kids wouldn't either.

PNRBAC said...

Hey Alaina, Natalie Gardner here, found your blog through the RS blog--this post is GREAT!! Paul and I laughed our heads off. OCD kids are SO FUNNY - our Rachel is like that too. I'll be interested to see if that translates into a clean room when SHE'S five! Hope so!