Monday, February 23, 2009
She's Here!!
Trent got his wish, Kenndi C was born on his Birthday Feb 18th. Everything went as well as we could've hoped for. She was 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 1/2 in long, although she has lost some weight and we're trying to make up for that. We had alot of help from family helping with the older kids and that was a very big blessing, so great to have close family. She is adored by older siblings and will be I'm sure until she's old enough to mess with their things. I'm having the usual battles of trying to get them to leave her alone so she can sleep and I can get something done. When ever she makes the slightest little movement or sound they are all over her, especially Korven. Glad she's here and everything went fine ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on the new little one! I was going to try and make it over there this weekend so I could see her and visit with Kati but we got too busy, so I will have to come over and see her soon! I bet she is cute! Glad you are all doing good.
She definitely looks like the rest of the family. Congrats! Hope to come out soon.
I am so happy to have Braxten a new playmate. She is so CUTE!!!
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see her.
the little ones are 2.00 and we have cream, white, black & light pink and we can get other colors in if you have any requests!
Post a Comment