Monday, March 23, 2009

Just kickin' it


I caught Kenndi catching some Z's in this pose.


I can't believe she's a month old. Time sure flies when your days get all rolled into one. Although I must say the last few nights have been nice. Up at 2 am and down by 3. If this keeps up I can get back to walking again, I'm missing my girl talk with my walking buddy :), so is my behind. I'm getting her pictures done on Friday, can't wait! She's loosing that new born look and it makes me sad she's growing so fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't believe how cute she is. Well okay I can look at her mother. Hey I hope your walking partner can get up in the mornings when Kenndi finally decides when to sleep.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I really need to come see her, I am a bad cousin, especially since I am just down the street!

maria said...

She's a month old and I haven't seen her yet. I guess I'm hoping you'll bring her out here. :) Easter will be here soon.

Cute sleeping pose.