Monday, April 6, 2009

Family News (not that exciting)

One of my favoritest people in the whole world (AKA Karen Cochran) knitted Kenndi a little romper dress. It's so stinkin' cute. I couldn't wait to take her to church so that she could wear it (see pictures).I'm looking forward to getting her blessed and getting our family pictures done on Easter. Kati and Chara came out for the weekend and came over. We played games and visited, it was good to have them home for awhile. I feel guilty that I only talk about the baby anymore. Next month we are going to Lagoon for the girls dance competitions. Chelli is clogging this year and I think she enjoys it more than jazz. Shay is doing Hip-Hop and her group has ALOT of girls in it. I hope the weather is nice or Trent just might be there by himself. Korven is still my ever so clean little boy. He still takes about 2 baths a day, sometimes more if the need arises. Him and Chelli are shoe freaks. They each earned some money for good grades and they both spent it on shoes. Let me tell you that Ross is the best place to shop for kids. I love that place. Chelli bought herself 3 pairs of shoes for the price of one if she had bought them at the mall, and she got the name brands, which she thinks she needs, which I don't mind buying if they are under $20. Shay is saving her money for a labtop, I really don't know why she needs one, but she's determined that she's going to save enough for one, so more power to her, we'll see if it happens ;). Trent and I are playing with the idea of adding on to our house. I was getting new carpet till that idea came up, now my carpet is on hold till I force him to make up his mind. If you saw my carpet you'd understand my pushiness. That's about all the updates for this week, blog ya later!

No comments: